Monday, June 9, 2014

Time capsule

My time capsule is about me and my memories  when I was 15 years old. I put things that would remained me of my mom and all the adventures and fun me and my amazing mom had :). Like tickets to movies,shows/plays, monster trucks, and concerts. I also have bullet casings of when I shot a rifle at camp manataney. I also have some bottle caps from my collection of them. I have a knight figure of when I went with me my grandfather ba and my amazing mom to a indoor renaissance show. I also have a Lego piece because I was crazy with Legos I could build really cool and detailed stuff. I would probably open this in 5 years maybe longer and I would probably get a smile on my face of all the great memories I had and I'll probably laugh and cry when I look at all of the things I put in my time capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment